Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Their expensive date continues...Part 2:


Hyun Joong just smiled. Somehow hearing those laughter was a good sign. Aahh…she likes it! he thought. Hyun Joong was actually worried about the whole thing. He had a hard time figuring out how he could take Hwang Bo on a dinner date but at the same time he can just relax and not feeling burdened by other people watching them. He was thinking of taking her to one of those high class restaurants as he could afford it now after getting a big pay check from his BOF stint. But that kind of places are surrounded by other celebrities and VIPs. It’s not a good place to not be spotted…he thought. He even thought of renting a yacht just like during their WGM honeymoon. But that could bring back a lot of painful memories at least to him for not able to catch any fish for his buin twice….

He needed a place where he can feel at ease and have a decent conversation with her and after careful thought, renting a tent like this was the best solution. He once mentioned during the first WGM episode that he wished he could asked Hwang Bo out for a drink so that they could get to know each other better. But there were no chance to do that because Hwang Bo was always leaving early after their recordings. He felt disappointed at that time but had never forgotten the idea completely. Since this sort of a reunion, he thought he could give it a try.
After the smile and short laugh,there were awkward silence again...some things never change thought Hwang Bo..

“Ya!Kim Hyun Joong...” she suddenly cried out.

“Don’t you have anything to say to me? Or at least explain to me why are we in a tent in a middle of nowhere and you suddenly jumped in front of me yesterday? You didn’t really give me a decent explanation for that you know!” continued Hwang Bo...who suddenly poured her thoughts in one shot!

Hyun joong just smiled and drank a shot of soju.

“Why are you smiling?Did I say something funny?” said Hwang Bo

“No you didn’t! I smiled because I really miss this! I miss your antics! I miss your husky voice everytime you’re mad or feeling discontent at me! And the fact that after all this time, you haven’t change a bit! Daghaenida!” uttered Hyun joong.

“What???..u miss all that???” expressed Hwang bo suprisingly.

Hyun Joong suprised her by saying that. She didn’t really think that he misses her that much.

“Why?” she continued...feeling curious about the whole thing.
“Just Because....” said Hyun joong
“Just Because of what?” asked Hwang Bo impatiently.

Hyun Joong was actually nervous. He had been taking shots after shots of soju to calm himself.He’s contemplating whether to say what’s in his mind or maybe just make up more excuses.

“Do I have to be here all night just to wait for you to give me the answers to my questions?” asked Hwang Bo who was already looking rather impatient.
“Only if you want to!” joke Hyun Joong.

“Okay...that’s it..I’m going home!” said Hwang Bo who suddenly felt uneasiness about the whole thing.

“Ya!Wait a second...are you mad at me?”asked Hyun Joong

“I’m not mad at you...it’s just that...I’m tired of waiting that’s all!” answered Hwang Bo.

“Okay...I’m sorry.I didn’t mean to put you in that position” said Hyun Joong

“It’s just that...what I’m about to say is not an easy thing for me to say. I’m a bit nervous!” said Hyun joong

“Nervous??? About What???” asked Hwang Bo who suddenly became more curious.

“Ok..here goes...I made a promise to my self...”said Hyun Joong

“A promise? A promise about what?” asked Hwang Bo
“Well..about you!”

“Me?..What kind of promise???”

“ I promise myself that I want to make you happy!”

“Make me happy?..I don’t understand..what do you mean by that?”

“I mean to say that the times we spent together on WGM was the happiest moments in my life..after we separated...I felt kinda empty.You changed my life forever!”

Hwang Bo was stunned to hear those words coming from Hyun Joong.She felt confused n amused at the same time.But rather LOL...she calmly asked..

“Hyun Joong ahh...you do realise that what we had on WGM was all make belief don’t you?”

“Nope..It was all real for me.I don’t know about you...but I was being myself and I was sincere!I didn’t want WGM to end but I understand we have to sacrifice so that we can go on with our lives.I wanted to say this then but I was too scared.Too scared because I know I don’t have the ability to say those things to you.I still needed to earn money so that when the right time comes and after I know I am financially dependable...I will be able to let you know that you are very important to me!”

Hwang Bo couldn’t believe what her ears was hearing. She was still not convince. Maybe these are the words coming from a drunkard man..she thought to herself..considering that he’s been drinking a lot since they got there. But again rather not putting him down, She asked...

“Kim Hyun Joong...I’m sorry to ask you this...but are you drunk?

“Why do you say that?” asked Hyun Joong.

“ Well..because that could be the only logical explanation for you to say those things!” replied Hwang Bo.

“You know I can handle my liquor very well...This is only my first bottle of Soju...I’m as just as sober as you are!” explained Hyun Joong.

“Is that so...” said Hwang Bo.

“Yup!” replied Hyun Joong

Hwang Bo stayed silent and started to play with her glass.She couldn’t meet his eyes let alone say anything to him.

“Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?” Did the cat got your tongue?” asked Hyun Joong

“Yes...I wished he did!” said Hwang Bo jokingly.

“Come on...say something!” urged Hyun Joong

“Well...I’m sorry..I don’t know what to say...this seems unreal!” replied Hwang Bo.
“Ermm..you know what...I have kept this to my self for a long time...I don’t think I can keep this any longer...what I did yesterday...I admit was unplanned. But after meeting you, I felt that..why wait...I should just tell you now.” Said Hyun joong

“But Hyun Joong ahh...you can’t afford to this now...after BOF...you are bigger than ever. Aren’t you afraid of losing your fame and success? Don’t you know what’s going to happen if anyone finds out we are meeting like this?” said Hwang Bo in a slow voice...afraid if the owners of the tent heard what they were talking about.

“Hwang Bo Hye Jung....if you have experienced what I had gone through...you know..being infected with swine flu and almost died...you don’t even care about others...you only think about yourself!” explained Hyun Joong.
Hwang Bo just smiled when she heard that. She’d always like Hyun Joong straight foward thinking.

“But still..I don’t know!”sigh Hwang Bo

“What is it that you don’t know?..You think too much! A woman your age shouldn’t do that!” said Hyun joong jokingly.

“Ya!” shouted Hwang Bo while smacking his elbow in a form of protest to what he said.
Hyun Joong quickly moved away his arm and giggled. She’s still the same...thought Hyun Joong

“Okay...then tell me this...after WGM ended, how did you feel? Your true feelings...I want to know..coz when we were at Halla San..I was the one who cried buckets and you seemed..well took things quite well...I have always wondered about that!”asked Hwang Bo

“Hahh..about that! Well all the things I said then was true..you changed my life completely and because of that I feel that you are too big of an asset for me to let go!” said Hyun Joong

“Oh...so now..I am just a thing thing to you...an asset?” said Hwang Bo in disbelief.
“No...that’s not what I meant! I meant that you are very special to me...I think about you all the time...not just 3 days before recording but all the time! I knew that saying goodbye to you on Halla San is not something I look foward to and that’s why I made that promise...a promise I kept to myself until now.” said Hyun Joong

“And now..after all the things that happened....I have decided to fulfill that promise!”added Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong tried his best to explained everything to Hwang Bo but he kept
some things to himself..at least for the time being. Things about how he kept
himself updated with all her news and watched all her tv appearance. He even got himself freelance spies who are willing to share news about her. He kept the fact about how Nicole of Kara called him to tell him about her accident and because of that decided to come back earlier than plan to Seoul and the most important of all was how DSP’s president had forbid him to keep in touch with her after realisng what an asset he had become after BOF.He feels it was not neccessary for him to say all that just yet.

“Chincharo!” said Hwang Bo.

She still couldn’t give Hyun Joong a straight answer for all his questions and revelations. Like Hyun Joong...Hwang Bo also have a secret. A secret only she knows and not ready to tell him. She kept the fact about how she misses him until now and have always pray for his success and well being. She also didn’t tell him how much she cried everytime he got into an accident or even worse when he was diagnosed with swine flu. She felt helpless because she couldn’t take care of him just like she’d promise she would during the WGM days.

No matter how truthful their conversation was that night..both still keep secrets between them because they feel it was not the time to talk about all that. They had just met after a long time even if it was for the second time. Since that night was better than the night before..both of them have a mutual understanding that things will just get better from then..at least that is what they hope for!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for continuing writing the story. best as always. cant wait for the next part.

blog said...

An apparent Microsoft Office 2010 alteration of Office 2010, OneNote is a component of the Office suite. In the past have owned OneNote, and always Microsoft Office 2010 Key thought it was one of the good hidden purposes.Office 2010 furthermore contributes a different graphic editing gear, all Workplace Office 2010 Key uses can be found. Office 2010

Microsoft Visio 2010 Download said...

Visio Premium 2010 Download takes diagramming to a bold new level with dynamic, data-driven visualization tools and templates, powerful process-management features, and advanced sharing capabilities through the web. Bring the big-picture and real-time data from multiple sources, including Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server, together in one powerful diagram with vibrant graphics such as icons, colors, and data bars.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2010 Download is the complete PDF solution for business and technical professionals.