Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My List of favourite songs....

Throughout d years..I have listen to many songs..sometimes songs can remind me of a period in my life and sometimes I just like listening to it.....Nowadays..I am more into Pinoy songs..dun really know why...maybe becoz I love the soaps, d language n syiempre I love echo at tin...So as d last day of 2005...here are some of the songs dat I'm currently listening to.....

1-Makita Kang Muli by Sugarfree PANDAY OST

2-Pinoy Ako by Orange&Lemon

3-Januari by Glenn(I really like Echo's version during d KK concert)

4-Ngayong Nandito ka by echo n tin( Echo's vocal is really great for this song)

5-Simpleng Tao by Gloc9( recomended by kapatid ko maisara)

I have able the first song to be downloaded n FOr those who wants to try n listen to it..feel free to do so...n ENjoy!!

No comments: