Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Updates...

Salam fellow invisible readers....

Too much has happen these past months...I always have the urge to drop a few lines here but I always put it off...dunno why...Nevertheless..I do tend to compress everything in one shot...easier for me to do so...at least I can share my view points on stuffs that I feel important to talk about.Here goes:

1.March 8th 2008 was a historical day.Malaysia was reborn again...I'm so lucky to have it happen in my life time.

2.I'm enjoying Sindarela very much..Ezad has done a great job...He told me that TV station pon very happy with the rating...so glad to hear that...Congrats Ezad!

3.Echo finally doing a Malaysian-Philippines drama project...He's back here in Malaysia...will tell more about that later.

4.Last but not least...I guess the biggest news of all....NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK (NKOTB) REUNITED!!!!!!will tell more abt that too....

So...that's it!..Will put in more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummi...
i've no idea yg u ni pun fans NKOTB!
i'm looking forward for their reunion tour.
if ever, they'll be here in KL...i'll definitely go.
teringat zaman gila NKOTB me and my cousins..hehehe...
sing along...tonight! tonight! lalalalalala...tonight!