Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Parents...


Ini my parents...in the old dayss...they look perfect don't they...too bad I dun really know my father coz he passed away when I was about a year old...only have pictures with him and heard stories about him..How I'd wish I could have known him better..still remember as I was growing up...esp his looks in the 70's almost like the Indonesian actor Sophan Sophian...my mother selalu ckp...tu lah abah maya....I would always get excited kalau tgk filem2 dia...well that's better than nothing rite.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo sweet...:) u look exactly like
ur mom babe..

Maya Aziz said...

hahahah..I always thought I look like my dad..ehehe..btw...suze babe..is this u???

Anonymous said...

ya lar..its me

Maya Aziz said...

ehehe..i know already it's u..saje jer..anyway thanks 4 droppin by...selalu2 le jenguk yerrr :)