Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pizza...Pizza....Pizza..It's that time again...

I'm in the paper again...this time it's the confirmation of how much pizza everybody will get...hopefully this time the boys won't asked me this question again "Teacher...bila leh dpt pizza??"Setiap kali they ask me that question..setiap kali tu gak lah terasa diri ini cam manager or crew pizza hut..cisss...keju tul lahhh....tp takper...dpt jer voucher tu...enjoy sakan lah diorg...cekgunyer gitu jugak....ekekekekek

SMK Tinggi Setapak P114, R146
Coordinator: Nur Maisah Abd Aziz
Teachers-in-charge (T16):
Cheong Mun Moy (3)
Norhayati (3)
Nur Maisah Abd Aziz (3)
Shanta Kumari (1)
Srina Kulamalar (3)
Thanapackiam (3)

No comments: