Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Al QUDS.......

A few hours ago while watching a special edition of Majalah 3 on Al-QUds..I couldn't stop myself from shedding a tear...I still remember the time when I was in Shibin El-KOm in 2002..it was still at the heat of the Intifada..almost everyday I could see in the news about the suffering of the Palestinian people..Every Friday after friday prayers I would see men..young and old and even boys held street demonstration while shouting their heart out with support of our brothers n sisters of Palestine...they would carry the Palestine flag n also wear the custom made mafla that consist of the Palestine flag n also the famous Yasser Arafat' higal's design...that thing were selling like hot cakes...One could not emotionally involved because the brutallity of the Zionist never seems to stop...The Egyption people were sensitive with this issue...flyers were distributed after friday prayers asking peopleto boycott israel n american products but they did give alternatives so that consumer would not feel burden to give up their fav. products..

After having seen the special coverage on Al-Quds..Sana...nothing would make me happier than seeing the fight of the Palestinian People would one day come to A Victorious end..n they can have back wat that is rightfully theirs.......My prayers are with the syuhada' n also future syuhada'...MAy ALLAH give us Victory!!

No comments: