Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Old frendship never dies....

It's been a while since I last posted here...anyway..a few things happens but the best would be...finally got an old fren's number and called her up.....last time we met was when she came back from Medan for her break..it was during ana's wedding back in 2001..I was 2 months pregnant with ahmad..then last week when I called amy..my bestfren...she said that Yatie is now working at the maternity section of the Melaka General Hosp.Finally..she's back pero I was quite suprise that she opted staying in Melaka..knowing her..very2 unlikely Melaka was on her list to settle down..well i guess it was destined for her...Anyway...Dr.Yatie Swany sya..ngayon...Congrats!!..After trying calling her for the past 2 days I finally got the chance to talk to her just now....I was touched...first time callin..her mom picked up the fon...n she called me Cikgu...n I call her Cikgu since she is one...Yatie was on her way back...so I called her after IMBY..then her father picked up the fon...again he called me Cikgu...they are still the same nice folks ...Wahh...brought back lots of memories...

Then it was time to kakwentuhan with my fren..of corz..she's d same old yatie swany...we talk about lots of things...even abt Rahman..once Juita's admirer...now Dr.Abdul Rahman...eheheh...then there was Lily..also..Capt.Lily Sofida(MD)...and Liza...just like amy...masing2 ader anak sorang dah..ehehe..just like me!...but I guess the most suprise news of all...ALina Marie Hasby...daughter of Capt.Hasby...went to Germany for her masters...met a Pakistani fella...got married n now living there...isk3..buleh thn kengkawan aku ni...ekekke..apapon..I'm glad..that they are happy with their own lives...as for me...well..I am what I am....alwayss..Maya!

2 comments:

pomexy said...

may i know email addres Dr. Yatie Swany? She my old friend at the Sumatera Utara University. My email yukiyunanda@plasa.com. Thanx

Anonymous said...

Dear Maya,

I couldn't agree more with you bout Yatie's parents. Yes, there are really nice people. Sadly, both of them are suffering from CA. Let's all pray for their illness can be cured, Insyaallah. And to Yatie, be strong.