Time is GOLD!

About Me

My photo
A simple but sometimes complex person..pero this is me...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

A wonderful experience!
















Tonite has been one of the most exciting nite for me...eheheh..a fren of mine who's now attending the echo n tin charity show in KK has been keeping me update n letting me hear echo n tin singing...very2 nice eventhough their singing was covered with screams of excitements..naintidihan ako....She even mms me pics from the show just now...both echo n tin look spectacular...n the best part was when I heard echo sings 'Januari' a song by glen...echo's not bad at all....way to go echo!!..I wonder how the show is getting on...it's been at least half an hour since I last heard from my fren....The title of this post may sound deceiving coz i'm not exactly the one experiencing it pero...no problema...it is still great!!

No comments: